- Rates are per apartment, per night, as applicable.
- Rates quoted are subject to Value Added Tax (VAT) levied at 20% for the first 28 days and 4% thereafter.
- Rates include all applicable supplied utilities & maid service (7 days a week)
- To qualify for discounted long term rates the initial booking, or any extension thereto, must have been booked for the set minimum period required to obtain the said rate.
- Rates are valid from 1st January 2011 to 31st December 2014.
- Dogs only.
- The dog must be kept on a leash when in public areas.
- Owners/guests are asked to control any noise made by the dog to ensure it does not disturb other guests.
- The dog cannot be left alone in the room even when staff are in attendance.
- Staff should not be asked to care for the dog – eg feeding or walking.
- Dogs are not allowed in the pool and gym facilities.
- Any stains or damages must be paid for according to the cost of replacement or repair.
- The hotel reserves the right to review our accommodation commitment if operational issues occur.
- Dogs are not allowed in any food and beverage area, with the exception of assistance dogs.
- Guests are asked to pick up any deposits left by the dog immediately.
- Prohibited breeds include: pitbulls, tosas, Argentine mastiffs, rottweilers, American bulldogs, American staffordshire terriers, caucasian shepherds and canary mastiffs.
- For stays of 1-28 nights, a valid credit card number is required to guarantee the reservation.
- A credit card pre – authorization for the entire accommodation charge plus £100 per room per stay for incidentals will be taken 24 hours prior to arrival date
- For stays of 29 nights or more, a deposit equivalent to 25% of the total cost of the accommodation being reserved is required.
- All confirmation deposits must be received at the time of booking or at least 14 days prior to arrival. If not received, Respite Management Ltd reserves the right to cancel reservations without notice.
- Deposits may be paid by credit or debit card upon receipt of the cardholder’s signed authority form and a clearly legible copy of both sides of said card. Where a corporate or company credit card is used, the copy of said card must be presented on company headed paper.
- For stays of under 7 nights, unless prior credit arrangements have been made, full payment of accommodation and tax is due upon arrival, along with a £50 pre authorisation for any incidentals.
- Pre authorisations are automatically released upon departure, less deductions for any incidental charges or damages incurred.
- For stays of over 7 nights, unless prior credit arrangements have been made, full payment for the first 30 day period of accommodation and tax is due upon arrival, along with a £50 security deposit for any incidentals.
- Deposits will be refunded upon departure, less deductions for any incidental charges incurred.
- Payments can be made by cash, major credit and debit cards, cheque or bank transfer (on the provision that funds are cleared prior to check-in). Subsequent periods of accommodation will be payable in advance, in periods of 30 nights, or part thereof as applicable.
- In all cases, Respite Management Ltd will provide an invoice for the period charged for your records.
- Longer stay guests will be invoiced on a monthly basis to ensure said accounts remain in credit at all times.
Credit & Overdue Account Charges.
- Payment of company invoices are due upon receipt of said invoice, unless 14 days credit has been given. If 14 days credit has been given, payment will be due within 14 days from the date of invoice.
- Failure to comply with these credit facilities may result in credit being withdrawn and all outstanding balances becoming due immediately. Should this be the case, interest will be charged on a daily basis at 8% from the 15th day until settlement of the full amount of the invoice, plus any additional administration costs in recovering the debt.
- Stays of 1-6 nights: notice of cancellation is required 24 hours prior to arrival to avoid the cancellation fee of 1 night being levied.
- Stays of 7-28 nights: notice of cancellation is required 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid the cancellation fee of 3 nights being levied
- Stays of 29 nights or more: notice of cancellation is required 14 days prior to arrival to avoid the cancellation fee of 14 nights being levied
- An option held upon an extension to a rental period is subject to the cancellation terms as notified above.
- Guests staying 1-6 nights must give 24 hours prior notice if the apartment is to be vacated earlier than the date originally intended to avoid the early departure fee of 1 night being levied.
- Guests staying 7-28 nights must give 72 hours prior notice if the apartment is to be vacated earlier than the date originally intended, in order to avoid the early departure fee of 3 nights being levied.
- Guests staying 29 or more nights must give 14 days prior notice if the apartment is to be vacated earlier than the date originally intended, in order to avoid the early departure fee of 14 nights being levied
- Longer-term stays may be subject to other minimum stay requirements. Tenancies falling short of such minimum stay requirements will be subject to retrospectively applied accommodation rental surcharges.
- In all cases, notice to extend must be received 14 days prior to scheduled departure date.
- Extension requests received outside of the above notice period will be granted on a subject to availability basis.
- In order to accommodate an extension when already resident, the above notice periods apply.
- Breakfast is available to all guests at the cost of £15, per person, per night. Breakfast is served in the Corner Room from 7-10am daily.
- Grocery Service is available to all guests at the cost of £5 per order. All orders must be either pre booked at the time of reservation or with the reception desk prior to 10pm the day before requirement.
- Broadband is free of charge to all guests in both bedrooms and public areas.
- Tours are available to all guests via the reception desk. An external company hosts said tours and thus Respite Management Ltd does not accept liability for any disputes between said supplier and said guest.
Commission is only payable if prior arrangements have been made between supplier and said agent.
Respite Management Ltd provide images and descriptions of the Town Hall Hotel & Apartments to clients upon request. These images are to be used only with the permission of the Supplier on the understanding that they be updated whenever possible with new images as provided by the Supplier. The use of any other images to portray the properties of the Supplier, whether generic images or images taken from another source, or the use of images provided by the Supplier which are then used to portray other properties represented by the Client, is prohibited.